Free Zonealarm 2009 Pro, one day only (18/11, US time)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Free Zonealarm 2009 Pro, one day only (18/11, US time)

George send me the tip via email. Checkpoint, the developers of Zonealarm Pro, will hand out the software program for free tomorrow. To be precise, it will be free starting at 6 […]
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • drfsupercenter
    NOT an online superstore
    • Oct 2005

I managed to catch the very end of that... since it was in California I had until 9AM to sign up...

I've never used ZoneAlarm but I figure since it's free, I can at least install it...
    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
    Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
    My DVD Collection

Comment

• Abuilder
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      • Oct 2006

Hi
      I was just wondering if anybody registered there email address for this zonealarm giveaway and never received the registatration number along with the download link email the signup page said they would send within 48 hours due to server overload.
      I hope I don’t find out the hard way that I ended up leaving my email addy on some bogus spam email address collecting page.
      They tried to Assimilate me and failed!

Comment

• Wombler
        Affable Wanderer
        • Jul 2006

It's not a spam harvesting ploy, it's official.

I've only just received mine so you've still got time yet.

Wombler

Comment

• admin
          Administrator
          • Nov 2001

I got the email with the download link and serial. Is it me or has these security software companies been giving away their stuff with increasing regularity recently? I've now got free yearly subscriptions to Kaspersky Internet Security, Norton Internet Security and now ZoneAlarm.

On this topic, the new Norton Internet Security is pretty good. It's very lightweight, and the memory footprint is minimal. If you can look past Norton's blemished history, it's worth a try.
          Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...