Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lee.edmond
    • Nov 2008

Why won't my DVD+R burn

I am new to DVD Flick. I have attempted four times now to take some video files off of one CD (which won't play in my players) and burn them onto a another CD. Flick always tells me that my project has completed. I have tried creating an ISO as well as just burning directly to disc. But I only have one DVD drive, so I suspect that I need to use the initial ISO step. But when I take the first disk out and insert a blank disk and then ask Flick to burn it, it can no longer find the files. I'm totally confused.
  • gonwk
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by lee.edmond
    I am new to DVD Flick. I have attempted four times now to take some video files off of one CD (which won't play in my players) and burn them onto a another CD. Flick always tells me that my project has completed. I have tried creating an ISO as well as just burning directly to disc. But I only have one DVD drive, so I suspect that I need to use the initial ISO step. But when I take the first disk out and insert a blank disk and then ask Flick to burn it, it can no longer find the files. I'm totally confused.
    Hi Lee,

Welcome aboard!

Check out my post here on "DVD Flick" and how to set it up and see if that helps you out ...
    I suggest you do it in a 2-Step Process ... make the DVD and ISO then Burn separately and outside of DVD Flick!

Talk about DVD Flick, a free software to convert your AVI/DivX/XviD files to DVD

Post back if it worked or ifyou need more help!

G!
    Last edited by gonwk; 27 Nov 2008, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎