X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

MPAA Argues Fighting Piracy Saves US Jobs

The MPAA wants to make sure lawmakers stay focused on fighting piracy in the economic downturn and trying to show that it is an important source of creative and blue collar jobs, not just in Hollywood and New York but in all 50 states so that it can gain the support of lawmakers across the country. It’s pretty clever I must admit.

-- snip --

You see, with other industries laying people off by the tens of thousands the MPAA is having a tough time selling its “sky is falling” nonsense about physical and digital piracy, especially after a second consecutive of record breaking profits.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • doctorhardware
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2006

I am sure to make their point now they will start the layoffs and a told you so attitude.
    Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • May 2007

The only Piracy worth fighting is the knuckleheads off the coast of Somalia threatening to kill innocent people. Maybe they should reassess the way they put out Flics and CDs too so there would be less of a incentive to pirate them.

What a clean shot. Go U.S. Navy Seals.
      SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎