Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homeport
    • Jun 2009

Rad Tools batch mode problem

I started using the free Rad Tools v1.9n (latest version) for the purpose of converting .mov files to .avi files in a batch process. Even when following the Help section, in batch mode, the configuration always reverts back to the default values. The settings configures for the first file to be converted works fine but then the window opens for the 2nd file with the Rad Tools default values and has to be reset. This occurs for each of the files.

My procedure is to put in the series of files that I want to batch. Then, clicking on Convert a file, a message requests that I accept that they are to be done one by one into separate output files. I say yes. Now the Video Compression default window opens with "Uncompressed". I change this to the Intel Indeo Video 4.5 as well as changing the "Compression Quality from 85 to 70. The program then does its thing properly. Once the first one is done, the window opens again showing the "Uncompressed" and I have to reset it again. Am I doing something wrong?
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎