Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frankduffey
    • Sep 2009

DVD- Video Maker

I found this program on Tucows downloads in DVD software I was looking for a good DVD conversion Burning Software and I found a good one I quess I have burned a few DVDs and they all played on my Pioneer FD 51 Blu Ray Player I was using Sothink DVD Movie Maker and it did work but when I put the DVD Burned DVD in the Player I got a message that said " Can not play this Format but when I hit the forward frame button on my DVD Player remote the DVD movie would play on the Player fine I just got tried of doing that every time and I wanted to share a DVD movie I didnt want to go through all that explaining The DVD Movie should play in my player So I am hoping that the problem was not happing agian on the movies I am burning. I just tried to burn the Movie again and I will wait and see if DVD Video <Maker works again with IMG burn I dont have any other software to burn my moves with.So I hope I dont get the same write I/O IRQ eror that I saw when I came back from the store and my Movie was not done yet. The Program can be downloaded from Filehog web site.The program uses IMG burn for the burning software. It worked great except for the one error message about the write error and I cheked all the info onn here about DMA and other issues I hope the problem does not happen again. There is also a conversion program that I downloaded from file hog web site take a look and let me know what you think?

Frank Duffey
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎