Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OUcharlie
    • Oct 2009

SH-S222A SA00 firmware update

I'm having problems burning DVD-R discs with my SH-S222A SA00, it keeps sending me error messages like this I/O Error when the program is trying to Write the Lead In on the disc after so many tries.
    When the new firmware of this version SA00 is coming out ??
    Need help, please....
  • LIGHTNING UK!
    Author of ImgBurn
    • Dec 2001

How is this related to FirmwareHQ?

If you have burning issues then you should go ask for help in the forum for whichever program you're using.

If you have issues with the firmware on your drive then you should contact Samsung and see if they can fix them.
    The Official ImgBurn Website

Comment

• OUcharlie
      • Oct 2009

I use my DVD-RW quite a bit and it was working very well for a couple of years with the same programs I'm using now. Years before with other burning equipment the same problem occurs when firmware was out of date. When the new firmware is installed and running all the I/O errors dissapears, so thats the reason I'm looking for an upgrade.
      So ?? That's a fair reason ?

Comment

• doctorhardware
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Dec 2006

By using the search function I found the updated firmware for your Samsung SH-S222A, the current firmware version is SB01. I have verified this on the Samsung web site by searching the model number for your DVD drive. If you would have used the internet search function would have found this information as I have. If you think this info is not correct just go to the Samsung web site and look up your DVD model number and verify the firmware revision history.

Last edited by doctorhardware; 18 Oct 2009, 03:47 AM.
        Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎