Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lobalobo
    • Dec 2007

Splitting Clips for REAL in Authoring Works 4

What I'm trying to do is take a long clip and split it into multiple segments, then insert slide show transitions between the segments. This seems like a simple task, and can easily be done in Windows Movie Maker, but I cannot seem to accomplish this in TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4. Using either the Split option or Cut option while editing clips, I can divide a single clip into multiple Chapters or delete a portion of the clip, but I can't seem to split a single clip into two separate clips so that I can put a transition slide show between them. This must be possible but I can't figure out how to do it even after reading the tutorial. Any help would be welcome.
  • paglamon
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

This must be possible but I can't figure out how to do it even after reading the tutorial.
    I don't think this is possible with TAW. It is an authoring software, not a video editing software. WMM obviously can do it; so can other editors like Ulead(Corel) Video Studio,Pinnacle Studio etc.
    sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• paglamon
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Aug 2005

This must be possible but I can't figure out how to do it even after reading the tutorial.
      I don't think this is possible with TAW. It is an authoring software, not a video editing software. WMM obviously can do it; so can other editors like Ulead(Corel) Video Studio,Pinnacle Studio etc.
      sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• Lobalobo
        • Dec 2007

Originally Posted by paglamon
        Well that's too bad. The problem is that I'm having difficulty getting WMM to work with MTS files or even files converted from MTS. Thanks, though.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎