X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicstick
    • Dec 2009

Audio sync problems with DVD files output with Womble EasyDVD

Hello all,

I guess this may have been covered before but I have googled and searched this forum to no avail! I hope you can give me the benefit of your expertise.

I am trying to create a dvd from some footage shot on a digital camcorder. The footage is of four performances of a play, and these were recorded on two minidiscs. I wanted to create a dvd with a play all feature on the main menu, then a second menu where you can pick a single performance to watch.

So, I used Womble EasyDVDto split the films into Mon, Tue, Weds & Thurs and saved each of these as Movies (wpb files). Then I added the four movies as clips and saved them together as a fifth Movie (called PlayAll.wpb).

Everything works fine in the preview, but once I output to a Video_TS folder the PlayAll movie's audio is well out of sync. It's quite a way ahead of the video, so starts part way through. The shorter movies are fine.

I have a hunch that this is because the PlayAll file is so much longer and is re-encoded on output (the others aren't), but have no idea how to get round this short of losing the PlayAll function entirely.

Can anyone help me find a solution? It would be very much appreciated! Vx
  • vicstick
    • Dec 2009

Correction!

Oops, I should have said wbp files rather than wpb! Vx

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡