I am unable to get DVD2One to work with the limited instructions they provide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • williamjsquier
    • Jan 2010

I am unable to get DVD2One to work with the limited instructions they provide

Does anyone have directions that actually walk you through how to compress and burn a DVD using DVD2One?

I am very frustrated with this program that I purchased.
  • MilesAhead
    Eclectician
    • Nov 2006

There is also a guide search engine on
    Video forums, video software downloads, guides, blu-ray players and media.

but some of the guides for this program are a few years old. Still, there are several:

Comment

• williamjsquier
      • Jan 2010

More information on the problem I am having

Thanks for your response. The first link didn't work. And since I paid this company for the program I really don't think I should have to spend the time searching around for information on how to use it.

Maybe if I post here what is happening, I could get some help.

#1 Click "Make a Full Disc copy, including all menus and extras"
      #2 I select the DVD I want to compress and burn

Then what do I do next????

This is what I have tried:

- I click on the button with the green circle on it
      - If I select Output type: Burn - my DVD is ejected from my computer and it tells me to insert a DVD recordable media into my drive. That can't be right because it has not copied the DVD yet.

- So, I put the DVD back in and this time when I click on the green button instead I select as output type: Image

- Then I get a warning message saying "The image at /users/mycomputer/desktop/mydvd.img already exists, do you want to overwrite?

I have no idea what to do here so I say yes

- it goes through the process of scanning the disc and processing the disc (about 25 minutes) and when it was done I clicked 'ok'

Again, I have no idea what to do next.

So, I click on the little green button again and set output type to burn, since what I want to do is burn the image of the DVD that is now on my desktop.

But then I am getting that message again about the image already existing. So what on earth do I do??? I am stuck.

I am pretty good with computers, so it can't just be me who is having difficulty.

Please help me if you can!

Thanks...

Comment

• MilesAhead
        Eclectician
        • Nov 2006

All 3 links work now. I've never used DVD2One so I'm not the person that can provide guidance. Have you looked on the sw company site for a support forum? Many times these outfits seem to put help, FAQ and support all on a BBS software instead of writing help files. Don't ask me why.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎