Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adrian
    • Dec 2001

DivX quality worse in fullmode..why?

Oki maybe this thread belongs somewhere else ..but i really need this help..first of all

My old com:

Win2k prof
    P2 450 mhz
    256 ram
    Directx 8.0
    Movie Player (version that comes with win2k)
    Divx Alpha Codec 4.11
    Voodoo3

New Com:

Win2k prof
    P4 1700 Mhz
    512 Ram
    Directx 8.1
    Movie Player (version that comes with win2k)
    Divx Alpha Codec 4.11
    GeForce 2 400 64 ram
    Ok now that u know my hardware lets get to the problem...

The quailty is like is should be when the window is small....its perfect divx quailty...but as soon as i go to full screen the small pixels are showing more than they should be...

This problems does not occur on my old pc...

I got one driver on the Graphic card that isnt starting, its this one

nVidia WDM Video Capture (universal)

Dont know if its essential but i thought maybe thats the trouble...i downloaded the lastest drivers for it and it still didnt want to start..so my question is ...is this driver essential for the fullscreen 100 % quality divx? or not...

Any known troubles with the GeF2 card that may lower the quality...or are there any options i could change in order to get the same quality full screen?

Or do i have live with it ....i dont think so but i was hoping on of you experts could help me out...

The image is showing the drivers installed in the system...maybe a driver is missing? ..well take a look...and not to get any upset faces...i did look trough those links that Admin posted..but i found nothing that solved this problem...

Best Regards Adriano
    Attached Files
Working...