Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Dvd shrink no burn option

Default Dvd shrink no burn option

I've used Dvd Shrink with success for years. I purchased a new computer (Sony VGN-AW360J/B) which has a Blu-Ray burner (MAT****A BD-MLT UJ230AS). I want to use Dvd Shrink to burn non-Blu-Ray discs. The computer came with Vista x64. I didn't even use the computer until Sony sent me the Windows 7 upgrade discs. I upgraded to Windows 7 (which I assumed had Nero included). I then installed Dvd Shrink to copy dvd's. But, when I go to the 'Backup' menu it does not give me an option to burn to disc. Instead, there is a link to inform me that I need to have Nero Install to get that option. Searching through my menus I see I have something called Nero SmartHome (whatever that is). So , I went to the Nero site and purchased a new copy of Nero (I think it's version 9.4). I then went back to Dvd Shrink. But, still Dvd Shrink does not recognize Nero on board. I then uninstalled Dvd Shrink and reinstalled it. It still does not recognize Nero on board.

How to I get DVD Shrink to recognize my Nero software?

thx in advance.

DVD shrink cannot be discussed sorry.
    SYSTEM:

Pentioum Duo 6400, 8 GB Ram, 500Gb Hardrive, 32x DVD Rom, 16 x TCorp Duel Layer Burner, Geforce 7900GTX.

Bow to the gods of Digital-Digest

http://www.wix.com/martinhopkins/designandphotography

Default Ok

Really, this was the forum recommended by that unnamed software. Can you point me to a forum that does discuss unnamed software.

Again all kidding aside, I would appreciate any help.

Not a god of digital video blutach's Avatar

The software was last updated several years ago. Since that time, due to legal issues, we can't discuss it or ripping DVDs (see rule 19).

Try to google your question.

Regards

Thread Information