Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yogi55
    • Nov 2005

I just need a nice little program

Way back in the days of XP.I used to have nero 6 or 7? and I was able to put 125 mp3 songs on a disk.(which is getting old)Now I have Win 7all those nice programs don't work now. I don't have the money to buy neros latest at $80+.Is there a simple program that takes A list of mp3's put it on a disk and finalize it,so it will play in my car.
  • MilesAhead
    Eclectician
    • Nov 2006

Just use Imgburn "Write Files/Folders to disc." Just drag & drop a bunch of your mp3 folders onto it. If the file system type setting is wrong it should suggest changing it and you click OK. Couldn't be easier.

ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit... and it's free!

It's free.

Comment

• Hoa
      • Apr 2010

Originally Posted by yogi55
      Way back in the days of XP.I used to have nero 6 or 7? and I was able to put 125 mp3 songs on a disk.(which is getting old)Now I have Win 7all those nice programs don't work now. I don't have the money to buy neros latest at $80+.Is there a simple program that takes A list of mp3's put it on a disk and finalize it,so it will play in my car.

if you do not mind to pay for $25 to get a good dvd copy like nero, you can have a look at Spamsoft to find.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎