Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diverman2010
    • Apr 2010

One Other Problem with DVD Creation

Hi guys, it's me again, I just had one other problem with DVD Flick, and because of it, almost all the DVD's I try to create - usually when there is more than one title or if it is a double layer dvd - cease to function. Just before I am done creating the ISO Image, an image pops up. It says:

__________________________________________________ ___________

Unable to find any cells that can be used for the layer break!

Now would be a good time to start crying, because technically, this is the end of the world.

The layer break must be between sectors 2002910 and 2086912.

Sector 2002910 falls within VTS_01 (Title), which starts at sector 542. Relative to the start of VTS_01 (Title), the layer break must be between sectors 2002368 and 2086370

Relative sector 2002368 walls within PGC 1, Cell 1, which starts at relative sector 0.
    Relative to the start of Cell 1, try splitting between sectors 2002368 (3910.87 MB) and 2086370 (4074.94 MB).

Do you want to continue anyway? (Not Recommended!)

__________________________________________________ ______

Now, I have no idea what any of this means, but I don't continue creating the dvd and risk screwing it up. If any of you can help me, your help would be graciously accepted.

Thank you.
  • MilesAhead
    Eclectician
    • Nov 2006

Don't create an ISO image for double layer. Just output to VIDEO_TS folder. Also it's a good idea to use slightly less space than the standard DVD9. I use custom size of 8032 MB. Also chapters every 5 minutes is a good idea. With DVD Flick it won't put any chapters by default. You have to edit the title and select chapters every 5 minutes from the drop down box.

Done that way almost all the time Imgburn will be able to select an optimum layer break for you.. usually it pops up several. You can preview to see where in the movie the layer break would be. All other things being equal, it's less noticeable if there's not a lot of motion in the scene. Select one of the layer breaks from the list and just click OK the rest of the way through.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎