Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sybarite
    • May 2010

DVD Flick not recognizing updated ImgBurn

I am using DVD Flick v. 1.2.2.1 build 442 to write an ISO file and using Image Burn v. 2.5.1.0 to manually burn the ISO image file to a DVD. The reason I have DVD Flick write an ISO file, is because I have an external DVD burner that DVD Flick does not recognize. The problem I'm having is, that DVD Flick does not recognize my updated version of ImgBurn. DVD Flick only sees ImgBurn v. 2.3.2.0 to write the ISO file. How can I get DVD Flick to recognize the new version of ImgBurn v. 2.5.1.0? I do not see any options/tools in DVD Flick to change this. Thanks SY
    P.S. this was included in the DVD Flick log file: (Source File Application Identifier: IMGBURN V2.3.2.0)
    Last edited by sybarite; 13 May 2010, 01:53 PM.
  • MilesAhead
    Eclectician
    • Nov 2006

Have you tried Flick 1307? You can have more than one build installed if you want to keep 1221.

For what it's worth I always output to VIDEO_TS folder and burn manually after I take a look at it with a software player.

Comment

• PurpleDemon
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Mar 2006

DVD Flick has Imgburn built in to the program. It has not been updated since the 2.4.4.0 of Imgburn was out.

Just like Miles said 1.3.0.7 DVD Flick version is the most current. HERE

Do you really need 2.5.1.0 to write the ISO?

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎