X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Deke
    Get A Clue
    • May 2010

This other forum pissed me off.

Yeah, I just got the run around over at The Digital Video Information Network forum, just trying to register. Apparently, all the "T's" weren't crossed and "I's" dotted.

Don't you love the "Forum Police"! You can't do, this you can't say that. You have to "register" a certain way or you can't post. Or the latest rule, you have to have been a member for so many days or have to have so many reply's before you're initiated to posting room.

Freedom of speech is only the amount of freedom moderators allow you to say in their domain. Well, some would say, ""It's their "cyberspace", they pay for it so they can do what they want, right?" True, but if you have an important piece of data to pass on to other that would help other people, doesn't the purpose of the forum, is to share ideas, advice and even a url.

Anyway, I just had to get that off my chest, so far I have no quams about this DV forum. At least these guys give you a place to rant and protest, that's free speech!

TTFN!
  • David Deke
    Get A Clue
    • May 2010

Oops! I guess I have to include this forum DVF, listed as the forum police, as well. Apparently. There was an "infraction" in one of my posts, because I gave out some data statistics, (of course, to help the people in this forum), but they deemed otherwise. I think I'll go to youtube and do public rant, about "forum police" and how to boycott these forums.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎