X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DVD Shrink 2010
    • Aug 2010

DVD Shrink 3.2

Hi Guys just found this forum today using the Help section of the DVD Shrink programe.

I'm a bit stumped.

Up until about 2 weeks ago all my DVD's which I copied using DVD Shrink used to play on my DVD player and on my parents DVD recorder no problems, but now they won't play on the DVD player or recorder and I don't understand why.

I haven't changed DVD Shrinks settings, so I don't understand why they won't play in the DVD players anymore.

Can somebody please offer some advice as to why this is happening please?

Thank you
  • Oh_So_Cute1974
    • Aug 2010

I too am having the same problem! But I am trying to copy a DVD that was originally burned using DVD shrink. Mine plays no problem on my computer but not on my dvd player but the original burned dvd does.

Comment

• shrink3482
      • Sep 2010

Can someone help me? Trying to use DVDShrink and Nero to copy a DVD. I set the source to my DVD drive 'E' and the target to my DVD drive "F'. I get error mesage.
      "The speified folder is invalid" "The parameter is incorrect"
      How do I fix this? This is my last day before the trial period for NERO expiers.
      Thank You

Comment

• admin
        Administrator
        • Nov 2001

Sorry guys, it's against forum rules to discuss DVD rippers including DVD Shrink (which is a very old software indeed and no longer supported, so don't be surprised it doesn't work very well anymore).

Thread closed.
        Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...