Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Numan
    • Jun 2010

How to convert drm audio and video?

I'm trying for a while to convert protected wmv to mp4, all the methods I've tried failed or didn't like quality of the converted files.
    I would like to put my videos on my iPhone and I need to convert them as those files are drm-ed. What drm converter do you use? I need a good one which doesn't affect the quality of the files.
    Thanks
  • DjKru
    • Aug 2010

For me MelodyCan is the best software for different players. It can remove drm and convert files to different formats. You can try it_))

Comment

• Alonzo
      • Sep 2010

i think that you must use Total video converter ,
      it will be beneficial for you

audio video cables

Comment

• ericpepin
        • Dec 2010

I've tried both "Total video converter" and "Any video converter" both are nice working but newer version of "Total video converter" is best. Thanks

Comment

• PurpleLord
          • Jan 2011

Hello, please, could you tell me, who used this program Soundtaxi? It is written that it convert at one cick audio and video DRM protected files a to unprotected MP3, MPEG4, CD, iPod and other MP3 player file formats. It has many attractive features... Maybe someone used it already? Do you like it? I`m going to buy it and would like to know opinions – advantages and disadvantages. Thank you in advance.

Comment

• Now On
            • Sep 2019

In order to convert M4V file to MP3, AAC, Flac, you need external software to help you. For myself, I use Sidify to convert them to the file format I want. Just Google it and you will find it.

You can have a try with the trial version to see if it fits you! I hope this could help you to solve your problem.

Comment

• mrgrtt123
              • Sep 2019

Is it legal to convert DRM audio and video?
              I can see a lot of software from the search engine result but it also shows that you need to have a copy protection removal software when converting DRM.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎