Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tred
    • Sep 2010

Audio Delay??

Using DVD Flick. There is a slight audio delay in the burned disk? Seems good when I'm playing it on the computer from my download.
    Any ideas why I may be experiencing the delay in the burned copy?
  • MilesAhead
    Eclectician
    • Nov 2006

This link may help you to fix it up:

This will guide will describe how to fix audio sync in a DVD without reconverting and keeping the menus,extras. I will just describe how to fix a

With DVD authoring I never go directly to burn. I output VIDEO_TS folder, check it out, then burn with Imgburn. Granted sometimes things will seem perfect with a software player, but then not play correctly on the DVD stand-alone. But this method catches most of the problems before burning. Also a good idea is a 5 pack of DVD+RW. You can do a test burn if you suspect there may be a problem and play it on the stand-alone before burning to DVDR. I don't use anything like InCD. I format the erasable once with Imgburn. Then burn it just as if it was a DVDR.

All the stand-alone players I've had will play erasable discs. But it should say in the owner manual what disc formats are supported.

Comment

• tred
      • Sep 2010

Thank you for the reply.

Thank you for the reply.

Comment

• jaydeee
        • Sep 2010

I am interested on the solution. May we know if it solved it?
        Sometimes I also encounter it but not when I use VLC player
        thanks

Comment

• MilesAhead
          Eclectician
          • Nov 2006

@tred does the delay increase as the movie goes along? I noticed the last time I looked in Flick there's a setting in Advanced video settings to use Pulldown. I think it's off by default. You can try enabling it.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎