X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marco2136
    • Sep 2010

Playback and menu problems

Hey all,

I'm having some problems with a DVD created with DVD Flick and it would be great if someone could help me out of it:

It contains 4 episodes of a series, with subtitles, and a menu off course.
    All works fine when I play the DVD on my PC, with a standard media player (Windows Media Center).

But, once inserted in a DVD player to watch it on TV, some strange things occur:

*First: The DVD menu does not appear, instead, the playback begins automatically, without pressing any button!
    It does show the menu and submenu for a fraction of a second, and you can see that some things (like subtitles) get selected, but it happens automatically.

*Second: It is impossible to go forward or backwards during the playback. Also, switching to the next chapters is impossible.

*Third: The subtitles are red while they should appear white.

Does anyone know how to fix these annoying bugs?

Thanks a lot !!!

PS: I noticed someone has posted a similar thread some time ago, but without any response: "DVD Flick menu problem"
  • MilesAhead
    Eclectician
    • Nov 2006

I rarely use menus. But on the subtitle issue I've had plenty of DVDs with florescent pink subs. I think it's something to do with color space. But DVDSubEdit should fix it up pretty easily if you have the VIDEO_TS folder. Here's a guide:

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎