Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3gp video file corrupted (recovery from phone)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Instantkill
    • Oct 2010

3gp video file corrupted (recovery from phone)

HI, I'm a new member on these forums, here to ask some advice about how to un-corrupt this media file.

I have searched through countless shovelwares trying to find something that would allow me to play this 3gp file. My guess is that the header is corrupted after recovering it, but I am not sure. I know that I can play other 3gp files, but this one will not start.

I am not sure how good the software i used for recovery was, i downloaded a free one. My main video file is roughly 24 Mb though I only need like the last 3 minutes of it.. A whole bunch of other tmp files were also recovered but of small size. I don't really need sound so hopefully that would make it easier.

After searching through countless forums, I came across a lot that though the problem was in the header, so I have uploaded the header using some sort of free Hex program.

Hopefully you have seen this problem before and can deliver a quick fix, so I can stop tinkering with it and get on with my life =/

Thank you in advance!
    Attached Files
  • aimvideo
    • Oct 2010

good luck to u.

Comment

• jack1
      • Jul 2011

recover 3gp file

Hey, last month I also faced somewhat same kind of video loss. My phone was not responding to any video present on the memory card. I tested many utilities that can fetch me my file but all in vain. At instances some recovered the file but without any audio. So in the end I tried 3gp recovery utility, and you won’t believe it worked for me. Just a little bit of time and it recovered all those video files on my memory card. Therefore you should also try this tool; I think it won’t disappoint you.

Comment

• JaneSmith
        • Dec 2010

Hope it won't happen again.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍