Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • haima1
    • Nov 2010

J. River Media Center - Need help

I have media center j river and and i have in it catgories like video and etc and i can see all the movies that i have in a certain folder the movies appear on the menu with a scene picture of the movie i want to know how can i put the cover of the movie to recognize each movie appart and see the cover on the menu there
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

haima1: I've moved your post to a more appropriate forum, as well as edited your title to make it a bit more informative. Also, I've removed your dupe post - please stop posting the same or similar thread/post in multiple forums, this is against the rules!
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• haima1
      • Nov 2010

Where did you put it?

Comment

• Budreaux
        • Jan 2006

I just recently installed J River to use with my touch screen monitor. I like it for that purpose but i still find it lacking for my htpc.
        May I ask why you are using J River for and why you chose that software?

Comment

• haima1
          • Nov 2010

Good morning

I installed it beacuse i had alot of problems with the htpc in win 7 and j river is very easy 2 use and has a beataiful interface but i asked how can i put the covr of the movie on the movie so i could see the cover on the menu?

Comment

• Budreaux
            • Jan 2006

Have you looked at Media Browser for WMC? It works very well and the visuals are simply stunning with the custom themes made for it. I've tried everything, including J River....I much prefer the Media Browser option but the J River works well with my touch screen.
            I've not played witht he J River too much, but you should be able to rename your dvd cover image as that of the default image it is using and do what you are wanting.

Comment

• genr
              • Dec 2010

thanks for information

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍