Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ten2
    • Jan 2011

Converting home dvd's / editing nero

First thank you for any help any of you might provide. I'm new to this video stuff and am somewhat lost. I have read some of the threads I thought would be related to my problem and even did a search. I really don't understand what I'm lookng at so if you will....please bear with me.

I have some videos on the old vhs tapes. I have copied them over to dvd's, (not with my pc but a dvd/vhs unit ) . They will play in my dvd (on tv) and in my pc without a problem. What I wanted to do was download them to my pc so I could edit them and then put them back on dvd.

I bought NeroMultimedia Suite 10. I can edit videos that are from my digital camcorder so far without a problem, but i'm having a problem with the vhs/dvd's that I want to edit.
    Whever I use the Nero to download the video it takes like 2hrs to do 35mins of video, thats not a problem but I'm not getting any audio with it. I can pull the video from the Nero Hub and have it in the editing window, and edit it, but there is no audio.
    Like I said, when you start talking all the av's, dv's avi, yadda yadda.......I'm sorry, I'm lost. I thought I could just buy a program to convert/edit my videos with a little work. How wrong am I?
    Sorry for the long post, just wantedto give all the info I could. I did try to search, but not knowing what I was lookng at,......well, I probaly read the answer and didn't even know it. Thanks for any help.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎