X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GetBeats2
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Completely new here, I simply wanted to say hello

I'm energized to become one of the newest users in your forums, and with any luck I'll find adequate time to stick around.
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

This "guy" posted about 8 very similar posts in a lot of the forums (which I've already deleted), and I was wondering what it was all about, then I found this "spam script", that probably allows auto-posting and such, and varied enough posts to escape the spam filter (except new users can't post links here, so we don't get to see whatever spam links were originally intended to go with these posts).

Here's the "script" (there's a script for the thread title as well):

{I'm|I am} {excited|fired up|energized|thrilled} {to be|to become} {one of|among} {the new|the newest|the brand new} {members|people|users|participants} {in your|inside your|within your|with your} {community|group|forum|forums}, and {hopefully|with any luck|i hope} {I'll|I will|I'm going to} {find|uncover} {enough|sufficient|adequate|ample} {time to|time and energy to} {stick|stay|remain} around.
    Just thought it was interesting, that's all, and shows the type of spamming that can occur these days.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎