Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DBZMBrolly
    • Oct 2004

Help with MP4 playback

When playing my MP4s trying to skip ahead into the video causes it to pause for about a minute before it resumes playing where I clicked in the video. Im not sure how to explain that. It happens using multiple players so I've sort of confirmed its not a player issue. Also, it only happens with the MP4s that I create using Sony Vegas.

More specifically, I record footage at 1280x720p @ 13,000,000kbps on m2ts format. That original and very large file I might add, skips through instantly with almost no delay. After editing, I then render the file using Sony Vegas 9.0 using Mainconcept AVC/AAC @ 2,000,000 kbps. The output file is a very nice looking product of the original at a fraction of the size. However when it comes time for playback and skipping through the file it takes forever to do. Help please I wouldn't even know where to begin on troubleshooting this. Thanks
  • DBZMBrolly
    • Oct 2004

Its been like a month since I posted the question x_x Would really love any input on this.

Comment

• hugheser
      • Feb 2012

What is the codec of the original video? IS it a video camera or screen capture?

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎