X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beep911
    • Mar 2011

video gone corrupt

Hi,
    I really hope someone can help me, I have a video made up and transferred it to .m4v for appletv2, but after I put it into itunes I went to...right click...get info...options...media kind to podcast...then my itunes hung for a bit...then had to force quit. Now my file is corrupt and will not play at all...is there any way to fix it...a program that can maybe help...please.....
    I found a program called "Treasured", says it can fix my movie file, but they want money
    Anyone know of another program that can do the same as this Treasured program?
    The Treasured progam will even show the video, but wont fix it unless I pay, is there a program that will do the same, I would buy a program to have, but I dont like the idea of paying each time I need to do this
    itunes was just changing the media kind to podcast, so I think the video is fine, its just the coding or something.
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

since you said "you transfered" a created movie to m4v, why dont you go back to your original file and use that one?

Comment

• beep911
      • Mar 2011

after I transferred it I deleted the original (yes i know...dumb), since the new one worked fine, but like I mentioned, I put it into itunes then went to 'get info' to change what type, movie, tv show...etc..., i changed to podcast so it would be filed under my podcasts, itunes jammed at this point and i had to force quit.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎