X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zemote
    • Apr 2006

Change Subtitles

Hi,
    i have this DVD with Dutch subtitles and I'd like to know how I could erase those Dutch subs and insert (or superpose) some subs in another language.
    I use a Macintosh G5/1.8, MacOS 10.5.8 and/or a MacBook Pro 13", MacOS 10.6.7.
    Thanks in advance for any help I can get.
    Best
  • paglamon
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

This guide will explain how to add new subtitles to a an existing DVD without reconvert any video or audio and keep the original menus. I will eplain
    sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• zemote
      • Apr 2006

Thanks for the link but...

Thanks for the link but...all his instructions are for Windows and I'm using a Macintosh.
      If any of you guys in the forum has a Mac solution for the problem i'll be more than grateful.

Comment

• MilesAhead
        Eclectician
        • Nov 2006

I'm not familiar with Mac tools. But I have used the guide paglamon suggested with success on Windows. I would try to find similar tools for Mac. A muxer/demuxer counterpart to MuxMan etc..

Comment

• paglamon
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Aug 2005

There seems to be a PGCEdit for Mac. Can PGCEdit alone be used to repalce one sub with another ? Where is Blu ???????
          sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• MilesAhead
            Eclectician
            • Nov 2006

Originally Posted by paglamon
            There seems to be a PGCEdit for Mac. Can PGCEdit alone be used to repalce one sub with another ? Where is Blu ???????
            Dunno'. Muxman wizard thingy makes it a bit easier. But you should be able to use any Mac DVD demuxer to get the streams.. then a Mac authoring program to put the DVD together again. I just don't know of free Mac ones.

A search on sourceforge may find somethng that's Mac native or works in some emulator.
            Maybe a Mac Windows emulator would be the way to go.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎