X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sequelstudios
    • May 2011

DVD Flick Chapter Creation

Hey folks,

Just found this forum and thought I'd give my question a shot here. I used DVD Flick for the first time the other night. It was a pretty great and easy to use program, however I had one re-occurring issue that I could not get worked out.

I tried using both methods of chapter creation. I believe the two options were create one automatically every X amount of minutes (I tried every 10 minutes) or create X amount of chapters (I tried 10 chapters). I created the DVD and set it to automatically burn to disc once it was created. Both times everything turned out perfectly except the chapter creation. It was nowhere to be found. There was only one chapter in the chapter menu, which was the beginning of my movie, and if I tried to skip forward while playing it, it would start back at the beginning.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
  • MilesAhead
    Eclectician
    • Nov 2006

I always choose output as VIDEO_TS folder if it's an option in any converter. You can pick off problems before burning a disc. Even with an erasable they burn slower so it's a waste of time if not a coaster. Seems to me I used chapters every 5 minutes in the past and it worked for me in Flick.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎