Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Piercarlo
    • Dec 2011

How to make a title menu with MPEG View Wizard

I've spent endless hours to find a solution for my problem, but unfortunately without success.

I've started using MPEG Video Wizard by Womble not just for cutting mpeg files, but for authoring DVDs, because this software doesn't re-encode mpeg files, unlike TMGEnc Authoring Works. But I have a problem. I'm not able to create a title menu with the DVD authoring function of MPEG Video Wizard, just root menus. It seems that the application uses the first page of the root menu as the title menu. So when I'm playing a DVD with my DVD player, which was created by using MPEG Video Wizard and press the "Top menu" button, nothing happens. The situation is the same when I'm playing this DVD with Windows Media Player Classic. I press Alt+T (Title Menu), but the DVD continues to play.

So is there a way to create a 'real' top menu with MPEG Video Wizard? Or can I modify the IFO files with another application (like PGCedit), so when I press "Top menu", the DVD would stop playing and display the first page of the root menu?

Your help would be highly appriciated!
  • Ramonlealk
    • Sep 2018

How to make a title menu with MPEG View Wizard

I have a client who has a DVD video of a family event that was created in Australia. He cant play it here. Does anyone know how to convert it to the American region for DVDs? Thanks,larryz22

Comment

• joyknights
      • Sep 2018

Try to check on the Wizard guide the answer that you are looking for might be there.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎