X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vanessa1903
    • Jan 2012

Problem displaying embedded subtitles

Hi

Until last month, I used DivxLand Media Subtitler 2.0.7 on Windows XP and it worked just perfectly. But recently I bought a new computer that uses Windows 7 and the problems began. When I embed subtitles, the way I chose to cut the lines is not respected at all. Some parts of a subtitle are even missing and there are variations in the size of the text from one video to another even though I strictly used the same configuration. Is it a compatibility problem ? I mean, I couldn't find any information that the software was compatible with Windows 7. I tried to download Media subtitler 2.0.8 just in case it could help but the problem is still the same. Is there anything I can do ? Or is there simply no solution to my problem ???

My version of Virtualdub is version 1.9.11 build 32842
    My windows is Windows 7 home premium.
    And my settings for the subtitles are : arial black, 28 points, black background, format SSA. My videos are 640x480 pixels, xvid.

I think I didn't forget anything. Well, I hope so at least.

Please help me, this is really important to me. If DivxLand Media Subtitler doesn't work for me, I really have no idea what else to use instead.....

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you could give me.

Vanessa (from France)

PS : the subtitles are in English.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎