Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigkel22
    • Jun 2012

Can't see my Video files

Hi All I am a new be to this vedio thing and have been putting together a slideshow/video presintation in windows movie maker all was going fine till the other day when I could no longer see my video files, they are still thereas avi files not WMV. when I attempt to import the clip it tells me that the file can not be imported,where I could do so previously. I have found I can see my video files on a program called Easy media player. have down loaded a program called windows media encoder but can't change the file so I can see it again in movie maker, any surggestions
  • alen9331
    • Feb 2012

You could take video converter for a try . I don't know what you mean for, and i think you may want convert the video to different frame rate.

Comment

• videoliker
      • Dec 2012

Sounds strange. It might be a defected video file, or maybe just a video codec missing. Try to Google for "K-lite codec pack", download and install it. It will allow you to watch practically any video format & codec on the wild in about any video player, a specially standard ones like windows media player and windows movie maker.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎