• Show
Clear All
  • photo_angel2004
    Queen of Digital Video
    Queen of Digital Video
    • Jan 2004

Praying for help Android video thanks

Hello all,
    Its been a long time I know and I am sure glad to see many of the old gang is still here hanging around.

I stopped messing with video a while back when health crashed and much has happened but today.... I am taken back to a time long ago.

I have an Android cellie and it takes the best pictures I ever seen a phone take.

So ok last night I took some awesome VIDEO with my Android phone and to find out today I have nothing on my pc that will even play this video... OMG what gives so OK first step I open my windows media player classic and it tells me its searching for codecs for the player it finds some and all is well I can now view my video on my pc but.....

ya the buts,

how can I convert them to upload to the net and
    how can I convert them to a DVD to watch on my tv.

The files claim to be MPEG-4 BUT these files do not act like MPEG-4 files I have worked with before and none of my players play them.

Must be something with the Android thing and something different about this file format. any help would be wonderful thanks so much.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Try VLC, 99% sure it will play it if the file is not corrupt or anything like that:

VLC latest Windows version download
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• photo_angel2004
      Queen of Digital Video
      Queen of Digital Video
      • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by admin
      Try VLC, 99% sure it will play it if the file is not corrupt or anything like that:

VLC latest Windows version download
      thanks going to give that a try

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎