DVD Flick Menu Templates

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ed Wood
    • Aug 2012

I have a discovered a new problem with mp4 files in DVD Flick. When I try to import them into DVD Flick I get the following error message:

Cannot add audio track 2 from (directory\filename.mp4. It needs to be
    resampled but has more than 2 channels, which is not yet possible
    with input using morre than 2 channels. The audio source will not be
    loaded.

It will then import the video, but not the audio track. I am at a complete loss as to what to do now. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Regards,
    Ed Wood

Comment

• satyam
      • Jan 2013

Big thanks to Mr.Ed for sharing his dvd flick menu templates.
      I am unable to use Photoback ground template as I can not insert the photo.can you pl. guide me in doing so.thanks in advance.

Comment

• Ed Wood
        • Aug 2012

satyam,

I'm not an expert on the DVD Flick templates. I cannot design them, but I can make some minor modifications to already existing templates, and/or copy existing templates to create new ones.

As to the photo background template, here is how I understand that you can add your own photo to the menu.

First, nagivage to the DVD Flick sub-directory. Usually C:\Program Files\DVD Flick\Templates\Photo Background. In Win 7 is will probably be: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVD Flick\Templates\Photo Background.

Second, copy the photo you want to use to this sub-directory location. Locate the example.bmp file and rename it example1.bmp. Then rename the photo you want to use in your menu to example.bmp. Do the same for the photo.jpg file.

NOTE: THEY MUST BE IN THE CORRECT FORMAT TO WORK. You must have one labeled example.bmp and one labeled photo.jpg. If either photo (bmp or jpg) is missing, you will get the blank screen with the words "photo goes here" printed.

That should do it! When you add your movie clips and select the Photo Background menu template, your photo should appear.

Hope this helps.
        Regards,
        Ed Wood
        Last edited by Ed Wood; 9 Jan 2013, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• satyam
          • Jan 2013

dear Mr.Ed Wood,
          Thanks for the prompt reply.Trials are on as sugested.Still not successful.Trying to figure out where I am going wrong.

Comment

• satyam
            • Jan 2013

In continuation of my previous post I like to share what I have done.After umpteen trials I have selected Perry mason Template.I have copied Template.cfg and arrow select in to a new folder.and I have copied five copies of photo of my choice(all .bmp of course) and one copy of same photo in jpeg format.three bmp files were named as background_blue,green and yellow.fourth file was named example and fifth file was named ABC.The lone jpeg file was renamed as ABC.jpeg and the folder was named ABC and was copied to Program Files/Dvd Flick/templates.The menu template is working with my selected photo as back ground.
            thanks for making me think for an alternative and base for it i.e Perry Mason

Comment

• valcansa
              • Mar 2013

Originally Posted by Ed Wood
              Hey all,

Since several people have contacted me about the DVDFlick Menu Templates, I have reduced the size of the zip files so that I can post them on this forum.

First, download them, then unzip them to the C:\Program Files\DVDFlick\Template (the default directory) or to whichever drive and sub-directory that you have installed DVDFlick to.

Once you have unzipped the files to the proper directory, you can access them inside DVDFlick under the Menu Selection tab.

There are ten files in the template package. Since the maximum file upload is five, the other five will be in another post.

Enjoy,

Ed Wood
              Good day Pastor Ed, Was wondering if I could receive your achived menu templates. I've downloaded the zip files you posted (many thanks). I was surprised to notice that we don't live that far apart. I live in Ooltewah! What a small world
              Last edited by valcansa; 28 Mar 2013, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Njaco
                • Nov 2014

I just registered because of this thread! I hope it is still active.

Thank you Mr. Wood for the templates. Love them and I am going to try to make my own.

I have 2 questions regarding DVDFlick.
                1. How does one incorporate subtitles? When I click on that part of the menu, it wants to upload a file. But I am not sure what it is asking for? Any clues.

2. When breaking down a file (like a movie) into sub chapters, is there a way to title the sub chapters without physically breaking up the file in another program and etc.,?

Comment

• Baldieman
                  • Aug 2015

Hi there Ed Wood,
                  I would like to thank you very much for being so generous as to share your templates with us!
                  I live in a retirement village where I am constantly asked by older residents to take video memories from different media types and pop them onto a DVD!
                  The added templates will change my life and add a lot of joy to many oldies!
                  Thanks you again!

Here we are in 2015 and this thread seems to have started around 2012, I love it, thanks again!

Baldieman

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎