Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • martin31
    • Sep 2012

AVI Normalizer ,MPEG Normalizer and AVI/MPEG Converter tool

Find a AVI Normalizer ,MPEG Normalizer and AVI/MPEG Converter tool.
    Named " DDVideo AVI/MPEF Video Converter Gain ".

DDVideo AVI/MPEG Video Converter Gain,an excellent avi video converter and mpeg video converter software,which can convert almost all popular video formats to AVI/MPEG-1/MPEG-2/HD/MPEG/FLV/MP4/HD ASF/Divx/xviD video format and extract audio from video and music files to MP2/MP3/WAV/AAC/AC3/M4A audio format with high quality

With a great VolumeGain option in the software.It can increase or decrease output videos or musics volume from 75db to 105db and normalize them at the same sound level without loss of original sound quality.Each video or music will improve their audio level to make sound brighter, clearer,power and more enjoyable!DDVideo AVI/MPEG Video Converter Gain supports any videos and audio files volume gain,volume normalizer.If you don't tick "EnableGain" box ,volume normalizer function is invalid;

It works great for me.I like it very much.Hope it can help needy person.
  • Ed Wood
    • Aug 2012

Martin31,

I just purchased the DDVideo AVI/Mpeg Converter Gain Version 5.1.

I have several old TV Classics - Ironside, Perry Mason, etc. that had low audio in the avi/wmv file that needed a boost. It works great! One shortfall is that I could not find any instructions/users manual for this fine product.

Is there a forum for DDVideo AVI/Mpeg Converter Gain on the www? It would be nice to locate other users in the unlikely event that I have problems in the future and need help.

Have a great day!
    Ed Wood

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎