Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vlaxii
    • Jan 2013

Stock firmware nedeed - LiteOn iHAS 124-04 D

Hi, I need stock firmware 0L05 for iHAS 124-04 D DVD Burner. I can't find it online anywhere. Is there someone who can upload it for me?
  • fits79
    • Jan 2013

I was looking a program that i can extract files from these firmware exe files.

Do you know any that kind of program because the uniextract program i try it was useless.

THANKS

Comment

• Computer_Spider
      • Jan 2013

Originally Posted by Vlaxii
      Hi, I need stock firmware 0L05 for iHAS 124-04 D DVD Burner. I can't find it online anywhere. Is there someone who can upload it for me?
      Try This..."Flash Utility for LiteOn Based Optical Drives" Version 6.0.1

Download...from ..Utilities

Run the utility and "READ FLASH" it will store the stock firmware 0l05.
      Last edited by Computer_Spider; 23 Jan 2013, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Computer_Spider
        • Jan 2013

LITEON iHAS124 Fix (If you upgraded to 8L0A)

The following procedures will fix the issue.

Download

1.) Run The Flash_Utility.exe and select your iHAS124 drive. Be sure the Flash read size is set to 1MB and "Update boot code" is unchecked. Click 'Write Flash' navigate to the folder you extracted this fix to and select '8L05.bin.'

2.) The Flash Utility will usually FAIL writing the firmware. Either way, pass or fail, this fix will still work.

3.) Restart the Flash Utility and select the iHAS124 drive once more. It should now read "ATAPI iHAS124 D 0XXX." or "ATAPI iHAS124 D 8L05." Regardless of which firmware version it shows, you are still good.

NOTE: If the drive shows 0XXX as the revision, the MTK Flash chip is erased and the drive is in a status were it will not do anything at all, the green LED on the drive may be flashing at this point. Continue onward, the next step will remedy this.

4.) Exit the Flash Utility and run "8L05.exe." Click 'Yes' at the Warning and then select your iHAS124 drive and click "Update" (green check mark). When this step has finished with a "Success!", restart your computer and do a test burn to make sure it is working.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎