X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deadly-Knight
    • Feb 2013

.ape and .cue burning issues

Greetings!

I have read for the last two hours, threads discussing about how to burn .cue and .ape files as an audio CD here on the forums and on other ones as well. However, all of them are linked to making sure the file line corresponds to the right path, .bin and binary, and etc. I read about one who had to replace his optical drive. I don't believe mine is the problem here. If someone could please help me out with the info I shall provide below, it would be greatly appreciated.

I tried to convert the files to .wav using Foobar2000. No success but it does read and play the files, .ape, .cue and .wav. KMP media player also reads the files perfectly. I also tried burning with Nero 12 (Nero Express and Nero Burning Rom) without any success.

*see attachments

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.5 KB
ID:	921674

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	921678

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	921675

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	313.5 KB
ID:	921676

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	260.3 KB
ID:	921677
    Last edited by Deadly-Knight; 15 Feb 2013, 08:16 AM. Reason: Attachment #2 was wrong
  • Deadly-Knight
    • Feb 2013

*I forgot to mention that I have succeeded at making the first CD two days ago but I really do not remember how I did it and with which software. When I explore the CD, all files has .cda extension.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎