Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CaseyBecker
    • Jan 2014

Output file size way too large.

I've been using the DivXLand Media Subtitler for years now and very recently I became unable to export any videos because the output files size is abnormally large (I'm talking 2GB after 20 seconds of processing a 700MB video) and after a while obviously it grows too large to be saved on my hard disc. I've tried everything to get fix it. I've tried reinstalling it several times, using older versions, selecting "Direct Stream Copy" on Virtualdub although it just keeps resetting back to full processing mode. I've tried literally everything and I don't understand what is causing this. This is really frustrating and I don't know what to do! Please help me out!
  • Inuya5ha
    • Jul 2005

Hi, never select Direct Stream Copy for Video in VirtualDub because that way will not apply any filters (eg, the subtitler filter). Make sure you set Full Processing Mode, and don't forget to select the XviD codec for compression, otherwise the output filesize will be extremely big as you mention.

Comment

• dinkydd
      • Oct 2015

Make sure everything is amazing... and you're amazing bro

Comment

• dinkydd
        • Oct 2015

I would take a look at necessity of exporting video in this format. Surely it cannot be an unreal request. Find it.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎