Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tmccar10
    • Oct 2012

VSDC Editor

Trying this one out. I've looked everywhere I can think of and I can't find a function to add narration (at least a running narration.) Anybody?
    Thanks
  • LMNUCohen
    • May 2017

VSDC Editor Licenses

What are the distinctions between: 1 year subscription, Standard License, Lifetime License?

Comment

• admin
      Administrator
      • Nov 2001

From their FAQ page, the subscription is limited to 2 PCs and valid for a year, so you have to renew every year to keep on using the software.

The standard license entitles you to minor updates (eg. 5.7.7 to 5.7.8), but you have to pay again for major updates (eg. from 5.x to 6.x). With a lifetime subscription, you are entitled to all major and minor updates for life.
      Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• PickerDad
        • Jan 2020

VSDC - Expand audio waveforms

This is my first day using VSDC, so this is probably a dumb/obvious/trivial question, but ...
        How do I expand the height of the audio waveforms in the Timeline area? When I add an audio track (from an MP3 file) the timeline shows a thin coloured line with the name of the audio file and under it an equally thin white line with the waveforms visible, but too small to use. If I click & drag the lower edge of the track, it expands the coloured filename line, but the white waveform line is still thin (see attached screenshot). I can't see a setting for the vertical scale of the timeline area and I don't see a setting for the scale/height of the audio line. I want to see the waveforms of the audio tracks (including the audio from the video camera) so I can line up all audio tracks with the video.
        Attached Files

Comment

• PickerDad
          • Jan 2020

Originally Posted by tmccar10
          Trying this one out. I've looked everywhere I can think of and I can't find a function to add narration (at least a running narration.) Anybody?
          Thanks

From the user manual:
          Overview
          Objects Tools situated at the left side of the Scene area contains useful buttons helping you add media files and objects. You can locate this toolbar at the top of the Scene area or any other place of the main window as an independent bar.

Tools tab
          Voice recorder
          (icon image attached)
          Use it to launch an additional application that
          helps capture audio directly from external
          devices.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by PickerDad; 20 Jan 2020, 03:48 AM. Reason: Add launch icon image

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎