Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilyth27
    • May 2015

how to change audio codec on a avi video

i bought a portable dvd player with a sd card slot, however any movie i try to play will eaither say audio codec not supported or video codec not supported.
    was able to get a avi video to play but without audio as audio was acc and its not supported how can i change the audio codec to MPEG Audio.please help i have a trip soon in june and wanted to put movies on it for my kids to watch as its a very long trip
  • echodan
    • May 2015

Some Video Converters support audio codec settings and you can choose widely supported codec like MP3, AC3. However, most time, the video part will be re-converted too and it cost too muck time and we will loss the video quality. Is there any converter which can change audio codec directly and easily? Here we will introduce a powerful Audio Track Encoder - Bigasoft Total Video Converter and detailed guide on how to change audio codec.

Comment

• rozahmed
      • Jan 2017

Thanks !

Comment

• kingsleymatch
        • Apr 2017

Originally Posted by echodan
        Some Video Converters support audio codec settings and you can choose widely supported codec like MP3, AC3. However, most time, the video part will be re-converted too and it cost too muck time and we will loss the video quality. Is there any converter which can change audio codec directly and easily? Here we will introduce a powerful Audio Track Encoder - I-like-to-spam-this-forum-a-lot-a-soft Total Video Converter and detailed guide on how to change audio codec.

Thank you.

Comment

• benderX
          • Apr 2017

Originally Posted by echodan
          Some Video Converters support audio codec settings and you can choose widely supported codec like MP3, AC3. However, most time, the video part will be re-converted too and it cost too muck time and we will loss the video quality. Is there any converter which can change audio codec directly and easily? Here we will introduce a powerful Audio Track Encoder - I-like-to-spam-this-forum-a-lot-a-soft Total Video Converter and detailed guide on how to change audio codec.
          Is there suppose a link?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎