Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stoker
    • Aug 2015

How to seamlessly combine episodes of TV series

I have a decrypted backup - on a DVD - of an original DVD I own. It contains 5 episodes. I cannot understand - or maybe I'm not looking in the right place in the manual?? - exactly how I combine the 5 episodes into one title. I click on the two plus signs but it keeps on adding title 1. Should I be copying the DVD to my hard drive and then try ++ ?? Please help!
    Last edited by stoker; 17 Aug 2015, 01:15 PM.
  • evdberg
    • Jun 2007

1) Select "movie-only copy" from the main menu.
    2) Select the source folder of the ripped DVD.
    3) DVD2one will automatically select the longest title from the DVD. This might not be the 1st episode, so select "Title" from "Title 1".
    4) Now select the title which is the 1st episode.
    5) Click ++ to seamless join next title.
    6) The source folder selector will go to the folder of your ripped disk, so you can just click "Choose". If the next title you want to join is on another disk, you need here to select the source folder of that disk.
    7) DVD2one will again select the longest title from the DVD. Select again "Title", but now from "Seamless title 1".
    8) Now select the title which is the 2nd episode.
    9) If you want to seamless join more episodes, continue again from step 5.

I noticed a small bug, DVD2one should increase the title number with each seamless joined title, but it will always display "title 1". So you need to adjust the last (seamless) title.

Comment

• dinkydd
      • Oct 2015

Nice one!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍