Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bossmanrocks
    • Jun 2011

TitleWriter No Longer Works in Win 10

I've been using Titlewriter for years to create simple menus, especially for episodic programs. Simple image, title underneath, takes directly to target - the show. Problem is, I just got a new computer running Win 10. All my dvd copying applications work but Titlewriter no longer does. Is there any program where I can do essentially the same thing without having to reauthor the whole dvd?
  • mirzavanyaa
    • Nov 2018

Titlewriter no longer works with Win 10. Does anyone know of a replacement that does simple menus? Thanks for any info.

Comment

• r0lZ
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Mar 2004

I use DVD-Lab pro. Normally, it requires to do the full authoring, including the main movie, but there is a simple trick to create just the menu. I create a slide show (with enough slides to have the right number of chapters if I need also a chapter menu), as the main "movie". Then I add the menu. Finally, I generate the DVD. It's fast, as the movie is very short. Finally, I use PgcEdit to replace the slide show with the real movie, from the original DVD.

Unfortunately, DVD-Lab is not free, but it is very powerful, and you can make very nice looking menus. I don't think there is a free alternative to Titlewriter.
      r0lZ
      PgcEdit homepage (hosted by VideoHelp)
      Unofficial mirror (in Poland)

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎