Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seekermeister
    • Nov 2017

Video Cropping

Though I'm accustomed to working with DVDs in other fashions, trying to burn a short series of videos to DVD is throwing me for a loop. DVD Flick is the first program I tried to use, but after running into a problem, I tried using some others. Running into different problems with them, I'm going full circle and looking closer at DVD Flick.

On my first attempt, I started to load 4 of the videos to burn on one disk, but when it squawked that was too much, I cut it back to 3. The scale on the left said that was only 98% load, so I went with it. Playing the disk afterward, the first two videos played just fine, but the third had about 10 minutes cropped off the end.

Figuring it ws still overloaded, I tried again with only 2 videos. Again on playback, the first video played fine, but the second was cropped exactly like the third in the previous attempt. However it still showed a 98% load, so I tried again with only one video.

Even though the load dropped significantly below 98%, on playback even this single video was missing the last 10 mintues of it.

Would someone explain what I'm doing wrong, because I'm completely lost?
    Last edited by seekermeister; 13 Nov 2017, 12:04 PM.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎