Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bencuri
    • Aug 2018

DVD audio is out of sync on some devices

Hello!I have problems with a frameserved mpeg2 file from Sony Vegas, meant to be burnt on DVD

I rendered a project from Vegas with HCEnc by the help of Debugmode Frameserver (loaded the frameserved avi to the encoder). I rendered it as mpeg2, because I want to burn it on DVD. The mpeg2 itself plays fine on all devices, has very good quality, plays without framedrops, etc... But, when I author a DVD from it, problems appear: when I play the DVD from an external USB DVD drive with BSPlayer on one of my computers, the DVD audio and video is in sync. But when I play the same DVD from the same external drive with BSplayer on my another computer, the DVD audio gets out of sync. And this goes similarly if I try other softwares and players. On my standalone DVD player the audio is out of sync, but when I play it on a third laptop on the internal DVD drive with Windows media player, it is in sync. I am talking about the same DVD in all cases.

It seems to me the DVD created from the mentioned rendered file is not compatibile with some codecs on some platforms. Can you suggest a way to make it compatibile on all platforms? I have factory DVD's that play fine every way. I just don't know what is different in ther coding that makes this possible?
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎