• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sean121
    sean121
    • Apr 2020

Want to use Logic Pro and Garageband

Did anyone hear about these softwares?

I just want to use Garageband and Logic Pro, and for that, I am willing to buy an apple product.

So my question is what apple product should buy so that buying cost is the minimum and I can use that 2 software as well?

What should I opt for to keep the cost down but be usable for at least a few years?

I am not looking to create full tracks, just to convert loops and samples to apple loops format.
  • alexawiliams784
    • Apr 2020

You can Purchase the MacBook Air, it has i3 CPU and i am also using the same macbook from the past 2 years.
    Definitely it is value for money.
    PS : I have some Windows Laptop, So, Is it possible to run Garageband On Windows PC? I think Previously it was possible. But, now, I wasn't able to find some ways to do so.

Comment

• sean121
      sean121
      • Apr 2020

Thank you mate!

Is this system good and would I be able to run those 2 apps in this? Look, my sole purpose here is to use those 2 apps with as little as I can spend. You mentioned it has i3 CPU isn't that outdated or something?

You can use garageband on your windows by using Hackintosh method or using emulators like VMWare.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎