Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ock913
    • Jan 2021

Vidcoder Question ....

I am looking for an answer to an issue that started quite a while back and I dont know if there is a solution. I have been using MakeMKV and VidCoder for many years, well since Slysoft and ElaborateBytes went under. Here is the scenario..... I use Vidcoder to create .mp4 video files that I then place on a WD NAS drive and use DLNA to watch on my TV. In the past, this worked fine and nothing else was needed. However, maybe a year ago (I dont remember exactly) the file created by Vidcoder no longer has a title listed in the details tab when you look at the file properties. Without it, the DLNA menu of my TV will list it as "Surround 5.1". I can fix it by right clicking on the file/properties/details and type in a name but this step wasnt required before. I have looked through Vidcoder settings trying to find a setting that will automatically populate the title using the file name I create for the encoded file, but I dont see one. Am I missing something, doing something wrong, or did an update at some point eliminate this from being possible?
    If the answer is out there and I just didnt search correctly, I apologize, I am just looking for help, not trouble.

Thanks ...
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Not sure if I can remember a setting for this in VidCoder, but you can always use something like Mp3Tag to tag the file with the correct title
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎